I think it’s time for my first giveaway! (And the crowd goes wild). These are my favorite books I’ve read this year and I’d like to share them with all of you. Please read the below rules and reblog to your heart’s content.
- Open internationally (Thank you Book Depository!)
- Ends on September 18th (duckduckbooks' birthday!)
- You must be following me.
- For entries, just reblog/like this post — try not to do so too often (I follow most of you cats and kittens and non-binary felines so I will see!)
- WITH THAT SAID, ABSOLUTELY NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS!
- There will only be one winner — that winner can choose one of the above titles of my favorite books (they’re all available in paperback, I’m poor.)
- Once a random winner is chosen, I will message them. said winner must be comfortable giving me their mailing address.
- If i don’t receive a reply within a week, a new winner will be chosen.
I wish more people would realize that there’s a difference between being a good character and being a good person.
"In the film, you don’t have a lot of dialogue. We’re not hearing from you a lot but your face- your eyes are terrifying. We don’t even see your whole face a lot of the time but you still have these mysterious, spooky, evil, kind of dead eyes.” (x)
"So, he’s gonna go back in time, he’s gonna fall in love with Alisha, and then she dies and they’re gonna be stuck doing it over and over and over again for all eternity?"
I’m sacrificing part of my anonymity which I enjoy to have more options as far as what I can get off the ground. It’s a give and take sort of thing.
disney meme | 7 relationships
↳lilo & nani